Sunday, October 11, 2015

The ACPAD

ACPAD (pronounced ACK-PAD) is the brainchild of Berlin musician Robin Sukroso, who needed a piece of equipment that would allow him to bring his love of electronic and acoustic music together.

Robin Sukroso
This is perhaps the first MIDI controller for acoustic guitars.

For those folks who were not into sythesizer  and electronic music devices back in the 1990’s, MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface.


It was a platform agreed upon by several major producers of electronic musical equipment, such as the Roland Corporation and Yamaha among others.

The ACPAD is a 2 mm thick stick-on interface that resembles a flat top guitar pickguard, only this device includes built-in effects using Ableton Live music production software.

This software supports wireless MIDI and USB MIDI connections, and they all paired with two preset live loopers.

It also includes pads for drum sounds that can be triggered through your fingers. The device is powered by a rechargable battery.

The ACPAD allows the performer to use acoustic sounds matched up with electronic guitar sounds. If that is not enough, realistic drum sounds are thrown in for good measure.


For studio performance, the unit can be powered by USB connectors. I have to say I have never seen a device that can perform like this does.

The inventor is marketing this through a kickstarter campaign. The price is yet to be determined.





14 comments:

Ryan said...

Those people are like to enjoy their life with music they can try this guitar in here. I hope most of them are know about this and they also use also this products. So we can take this one from here.

newsifier.info said...

Great Post.Wireless Guitar Systems

newsifier.info said...

Yaa. Such a Good Guitar.Best Wireless Guitar

Korg Legacy said...




LastPass Manager CrackI am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide new knowledge to me


Affu Jani said...

LastPass Password Manager
I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me.

zohaib said...


I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com
weather-watcher-live Crack
toast-titanium Crack
wondershare-allmymusic

Anonymous said...

if you want to download the latest version of this softwares links given below!
CCleaner Professional 5

Hashim said...

I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.reallusion-character-creator-3-crack-repacked/

Hashim said...

I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.adobe-indesign-cc-crack/

ammar said...


I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
2020/09/16/how-to-activate-windows-10

badshah said...

I was looking for this information from enough time and now I reached your website it’s really good content.
Thanks for writing such a nice content for us.
2019/04/23/windows-loader-v2-2-2-by-dar-download

Softs 32 said...

Hello Dear, I love your site. Many thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with us.
Typing Master Pro

Aly James Lab VSDS-X 2.0.2 Crack said...

I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us Amazing info. Fantastic post.
Thanks For Sharing such an informative article, Im taking your feed also, Thanks.visual-assist-x-crack/

Crackedway said...




Very good Job.
https://crackedway.com/sony-vegas-pro-crack-free-download/